Canada moose/caribou Outfitter

OP
M
I'm headed up to hunt moose with Tahltan Outfitters in less than a month and will let you know how the trip goes. I know they do some horseback combo trips but we decided on a lake hunt for moose.
Good luck!

I'm headed up to hunt moose with Tahltan Outfitters in less than a month and will let you know how the trip goes. I know they do some horseback combo trips but we decided on a lake hunt for moose.
How did your moose hunt go with Jim? I booked a horseback moose/caribou hunt with him for 24.

How did your moose hunt go with Jim? I booked a horseback moose/caribou hunt with him for 24.
My dad and I hunted with Jim in 2021 and had a good time. We each got a caribou and my dad got a moose. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Mojave

WKR
Not sure what the problem is in BC.

I have not heard of anyone having a good hunt in a long time.

Pmarquard

FNG
My dad and I hunted with Jim in 2021 and had a good time. We each got a caribou and my dad got a moose. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Hello I wanted to ask how you did with Jim of Tahltan Outfitters. I am considering him as an option for a moose/caribou combo hunt on horseback. Your review will be highly appreciated. thank you

Pmarquard

FNG
Hi how did you do with Tahltan Outfitters? I am researching and would appreciate if you could give me feedback on your hunt. thank you