Can you use Sitka marsh for turkey?

Pretty much what the title says. I’m seeing a lot of the stuff I want like the duck oven and traverse hoody and gradient pants on sale but not sure which one to get. Was thinking marsh because I don’t hunt ducks in timber pretty much but maybe a few times a year. Was hoping to maybe use the traverse hoody for turkeys to. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
Agreed. Camo pattern is not important. Anything to break up your profile. For turkey, holding still, facemask and gloves are more important than matching camo or even a specific pattern I think.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Well, my father who has never been a bullshitter claims its 100% true. This would have been in the 80s, so I have no real way to confirm it.
No he’s just saying sarcastically that the Sitka camo won’t work. I’d say the Turkey do see in color so Marsh camo could be great depending on your spot.

ChrisS

WKR
My dad had a friend that went and shot a very nice Tom in a Santa outfit bc the guys at work bet him he could not do it.
I wouldn't doubt it. I killed a big tom one year that came in to chase off two jakes who were beating the ever loving snot out of my decoy jake. I could have danced a jig and not scared him off. He was pissed.

Windrunner17

Lil-Rokslider
As others have said, sit still and you'll be fine. If you're really worried about it make sure you place yourself in spots that what you're wearing won't stand out and use shadows to your benefit.

I just took a look at the Sitka Marsh camo and it looks to me like it should work in just about any environment without sticking out like a sore thumb. Nice neutral brown pattern with lighter and darker segments to break you up a bit.