Camp Month: Seek Outside’s 8-Man Tipi/Titanium Stove (and win, too)

chenashot

FNG
I've been looking at Tipis for some time now and just haven't pulled the trigger.. The SO Tipis look awesome and an 8 man would be absolutely perfect

mauidiver

WKR
I have no idea. Might be taking a bit longer then expected. Been checking everywhere about every 3 hours or so. HA! They have some awesome prizes this month for sure

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys. We have not posted the results yet. You'd think it would be simple but lots of things to do to make sure we get this right and done fairly. Stay tuned. I'll post it in next few days.

Thanks for your excitement!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Well, guys and gals, my wife and kids went to bed an hour ago. Here here I sit on my laptop with papers strewn all over the table with notes and numbers scratched upon them. My eyes are blurry and red from from counting entries on Facebook for the winner of the Seek Outside Cimmarron Tent...

In my fat little hands resides the number I drew from the eligible FB entries using random.org random number generator. Matching it to the list, I see the winner is...

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Richard Monteith!

Dude, you just won a killer tent!!!!!!

You have five days to claim your prize or I'll pass it on to second place. Just post on this thread and the tent is yours AND send me an email at [email protected]

Of course it's totally appropriate to whoop it up, yeehaw or whatever tickles your fancy, so let's hear it!

Thanks everyone who participated in this. Wish we could give one to everybody. Maybe someday we can be like Oprah and everyone can win! Seriously, thanks from Ryan and me and Kevin and Angie Timm over at Seek Outside.

This was a fun one to watch. Hopefully if you didn't win, you learned something from the review. I enjoyed reading all the comments on SO FB about where people would take this tent if they won it. Truly a big world of backcountry hunters out there. And don't fret, Weapons Month is right around the corner and we've lined up a pile of gear to give away. And you FB haters, no fretting, I'll have something for you, too.

Thanks

mauidiver

WKR
Who is Richard? Hey Richard!! You are one lucky bugga!! Congrats to you sir!! I'm going over to the quilt now, maybe it was that one I'm gunna win. Ha! Thanks For making it fun Robby. Congrats again

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
live2hunt, you made me look

mauidiver, sorry man, I knew you really wanted this and was kinda hoping you're name would pop up so I could watch you pee all over yourself. Maybe next time. I'm working on the EE quilt right now. Good luck

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Richard, good to see you're stay up late. Good things happen after midnight if you ask me!!!!

I got your email. You're gonna love this tent, I'm telling you right now.

Thanks