Camp Month: Seek Outside’s 8-Man Tipi/Titanium Stove (and win, too)

Madnik

Lil-Rokslider
Great company! Great gear! I have on of their 6-man tipis and ti stoves and love them. I appreciate the opportunity to fill another niche.

stevenm2

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in as well. I love their gear. I had a six man now a 4 man the cimmaron would be great for solo or backcontry with the wife.
Thanks Angie and Kevin

I stopped by their office in GJ today. Was very impressed with the customer service. In no time we walked across the parking lot and set up two tents. I asked tons of questions and felt they were very truthful and open. Pretty stoked to have them in town. Will more then likely be ordering a Cimarron and stove.

Jake

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That's great to hear Jake. Which size stove would you pair with the Cimarron?

TheJuice

WKR
Just got entered. I'd love to have one of these to compliment the SO 6-man that I've got. Thanks for the opportunity!

That's great to hear Jake. Which size stove would you pair with the Cimarron?

For two people it would probably get cramped with a XL, but on your solo deer hunts the XL would be the ticket. We didn't put the stove up in the tents but did in the shop. So, take that with a grain of salt.

Beastmode

WKR
I have the xl and it would be what I would use in the Cimarron if I chose to run a stove in it. It isn't that much bigger than the large. It is about the same size as the kifaru medium box which is what most guys run in the sawtooth. I don't think you would want a weeks worth of firewood in there but if u was staying in the same spot for an extended period with a hunting buddy in later season the 8 man would be going. The Cimarron would be more of a stove less lightweight option for me and I am debating on whether I personally would even put a stove jack in due to I have an 8 man already.

For two people it would probably get cramped with a XL, but on your solo deer hunts the XL would be the ticket. We didn't put the stove up in the tents but did in the shop. So, take that with a grain of salt.

If you're not following the other forum on the Cimarron. I was misspoken. There would be plenty of room for two with a xl stove. I was able to set one up with a stove and we got three people and a stove in one. You would really have to like those other two people and store your gear outside but it's possible.