Camo vs Solids??

manitou1

WKR
I think more bowhunters wear camo, at least the tops. Rifle doesn't matter.
Like many, I have gravitated toward earth tone pants (can be worn other than hunting), but mostly camo tops due to the fact I bow hunt.

amassi

WKR
I think more bowhunters wear camo, at least the tops. Rifle doesn't matter.
Like many, I have gravitated toward earth tone pants (can be worn other than hunting), but mostly camo tops due to the fact I bow hunt.
Yep feel like a real jagoff with the full kuiu kit and a $2 blaze orange vest and hat.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

nobody

WKR
My pants are usually solids, tops and hats and outerwear is camo. IDK when or why I started with that, but that's what I've ended up with. I've got a few solid pieces other than pants, but very few.

As an aside, I've been eyeballing some of your stuff in your Summit pattern, and I must say it looks like it's a super versatile early-mid season camo. May have to try a couple of pieces out, never have before!

Solid pants always, thinking more and more of hunting with solid tops. I personally dont think camo is whats going to make or break your hunt.

Mark.c

FNG
Solids are my preference but I hunt mostly hunt big game and upland. More functionality and does not go out of style. For choices I have found Flat Dark Earth and Ranger/Foliage Green to be the best all-around color choices. Coyote Tan is a good runner-up as is old school OD green. A medium (wolf) grey color is good as well. I avoid solid black garments for the field.