Cam Timing Revot X

Artemis

FNG
My top cam is hitting slightly before my bottom cam (see pic). When the top cam hits the bottom cam is 1/16th inch away. Should I fix this? If so which string/cable and what direction should I twist? I recently bought press so could DIY.

Thanks for you help

Attachments

• IMG_5524.jpeg
    IMG_5524.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5523.jpeg
    IMG_5523.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 5
My realmX does almost the exact same. When I spoke to my local shop about it they said it was fine... I'm by no means and expert in this haha just what the shop said to me

Spec will say to have the draw stops hit at exactly the same time...however I actually tune mine so that the top cam hits slightly ahead just like yours. If you want to tune for exact timing, you'll twist the cable attached to the top cam that DOES NOT do the weird wraps around the posts at the middle of the cam...there's one that just attaches in nearly straight on fashion to a post and twisting that will slow down the top cam. That's the short answer...

The even shorter answer is just leave it alone as mentioned above ^^^.

OP
A

Artemis

FNG
Spec will say to have the draw stops hit at exactly the same time...however I actually tune mine so that the top cam hits slightly ahead just like yours. If you want to tune for exact timing, you'll twist the cable attached to the top cam that DOES NOT do the weird wraps around the posts at the middle of the cam...there's one that just attaches in nearly straight on fashion to a post and twisting that will slow down the top cam. That's the short answer...

The even shorter answer is just leave it alone as mentioned above ^^^.
Cool will do thanks for your replies