Cabelas Vortex Sale

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
Who all is watching the Vortex Razor HD bingo sale cabelas has had going? I’m tempted to pull the trigger on the 10x42’s.

JGRaider

WKR
I don't think the Razor sale at Cabelas is he old version. I think you guys have it mistaken for the Viper Hd sale which is the older version. I got the Razor HD right before Christmas for $599 on a special Monday sale deal with their club card. They're excellent.

OP
Codyruss75

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
I don't think the Razor sale at Cabelas is he old version. I think you guys have it mistaken for the Viper Hd sale which is the older version. I got the Razor HD right before Christmas for $599 on a special Monday sale deal with their club card. They're excellent.
The razor HD is currently 699. As far as i can see everyone else is still 999. Surprised they aren’t sold out already.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a pair of them and have been very happy with them. They're sharper in the middle than my Brunton Epoch 10.5x43, but the Brunton had more consistent edge to edge clarity. That being said, the Razors do have a large sweet spot and I haven't noticed any other issues.

OP
Codyruss75

Codyruss75

FNG
Classified Approved
I picked up a pair of them and have been very happy with them. They're sharper in the middle than my Brunton Epoch 10.5x43, but the Brunton had more consistent edge to edge clarity. That being said, the Razors do have a large sweet spot and I haven't noticed any other issues.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk