Buying second hand on classifieds

rclouse79

WKR
I have had good luck buying and selling on this site, although I don’t have the guts to make a major purchase sight unseen from someone I don’t know. It seems like there is a post every couple weeks about someone who got scammed trying to get a good deal on high end optics.

I have had good luck buying and selling on this site, although I don’t have the guts to make a major purchase sight unseen from someone I don’t know. It seems like there is a post every couple weeks about someone who got scammed trying to get a good deal on high end optics.
Ive never bought anything off this site,but have on HuntWA with no problems. There are scammers on every site though, ask questions.

Dmad73

FNG
Is there a review system or any helpful indicators to show how likely a person is a more trustworthy seller on here?

Is there a review system or any helpful indicators to show how likely a person is a more trustworthy seller on here?

There is - click on their profile name, and it'll pop up. Click their name again to go to their full page. The dark blue bar at the bottom of their profile header - far right of that is a link for "Feedback Stats". Click on that, and you can see the reviews people have done of them.

Dmad73

FNG
There is - click on their profile name, and it'll pop up. Click their name again to go to their full page. The dark blue bar at the bottom of their profile header - far right of that is a link for "Feedback Stats". Click on that, and you can see the reviews people have done of them.
Thank you for the quick response.
Only weird thing and it is probably just me, but I don’t see a blue bar and I clicked on quite a few random profiles just to see. If I scroll way down I can see stats but nothing for “feedback stats” I’m on an iPhone so maybe it’s a little different?

Dmad73

FNG
Maybe...I'd ask if you were logged in, but you must be if you're posting messages here. Don't know what's going on.
I’ll check in a week and see if anything changes. Just happy I wasn’t being dumb lol. Thanks though it seemed like a pretty rudimentary thing to ask about but I definitely am having an issue.

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
Says “oops ran into problems” and when I click the link it says I don’t have access.
Welcome to Rokslide. I know that to participate in the classifieds you'll need to have been around for a week and have 10 posts. Maybe that's true for viewing what you're trying to access too. There is lot to see and absorb here, try again after a while and it will probably work by then.

Dmad73

FNG
Welcome to Rokslide. I know that to participate in the classifieds you'll need to have been around for a week and have 10 posts. Maybe that's true for viewing what you're trying to access too. There is lot to see and absorb here, try again after a while and it will probably work by then.
That was my guess as well. Not to worried about it for now I’ll give it some time but I do plan on making use of the classifieds when I’m able to lol.