Sold Bushnell LRTS 3-12, LRTSi 4.5-18, Maven CRS.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sndmn11

WKR
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Payment via Venmo or fee-free PayPal. Shipping included. More pictures available.
PXL_20221023_131836735.jpg

2X Bushnell LRTS 3-12x44 FDE non-illuminated.
•$675 shipped with NO RINGS Talley modern sporting picatinny rings (not shown) or TPS rings (shown), no bubble level. This is the scope that is not mounted in the pictures Has well used turret cap screws that are fully functionally though cosmetically dinged up. One of the three set screws on the revlimiter (zero stop) has a rounded hex head that takes a crisp hex key just fine. Has a few small finish scratches, possibly more.
Specs and reticle as in this link

SOLD•$950 shipped with the seekins picatinny low rings, no bubble level This is the scope mounted on the wood stocked rifle in the pictures. Great condition but may have finish scratches that I couldn't find.. SOLD

Bushnell LRTSi 4.5-18 illuminated, black.
•$750 with NO RINGS either Talley modern sporting picatinny rings or TPS rings (neither shown), no bubble level, no Hawkins rings. Turret cap screws have some wear. Perfectly functional and this is the scope I drop tested here as such, there may be finish scratches but I don't see anything obvious.

SOLDMaven CRS.2 4-16x44 parallax adjustable.
•$350 with TPS picatinny rings, no bubble level. Condition is great all around but may have finish scratches I didn't see. Exact scope from this review. This is a gem of a scope just not in the form (SFP, MOA, capped turrets) that I like.
SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.