WTS Bushnell Bowhunter Chuck Adams Edition Rangefinder

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Price: $50 - Buyer pays actual shipping.

Works well. Upgraded to a newer, longer range rangefinder.

Review from another forum:
With the legendary bowhunter himself working with Bushnell to design a rangefinder made specifically for bowhunters how could they not succeed?
The Chuck Adams Series rangefinder from Bushnell is a Bowhunting masterpiece. This 5.3 oz. lightweight pocket-size rangefinder is ergonomically designed and loaded with features that aide the bowhunter.
This rain-proof rangefinder has ARC (Angle Range Compensation) technology which accounts for the angle to the target and calculates the “shoot like” distance. As an archer I found the “Bow Mode” to be another great option. It will simultaneously displays line of sight, angle and true horizontal distance from 5-99 yards based on angle from -90º to +90.º With a ranging distance of 5 to 850 yards, +/- one-yard accuracy and a 4X magnification you know this rangefinder is up to the task. The rangefinder uses a long life 3-volt-CR2 battery and is protected with a posi-thread battery door. With a built in battery life indicator you will never be left in the woods wondering if the battery is good. If you have a magnetic attachment and are wondering if the device is compatible with it, don’t worry it is.
I have been using this for a few months and have enjoyed using it. There hasn’t been one instance when it didn’t range accurately or let me down.
For more on this and other optics from Bushnell visit:
http://www.bushnell.com/hunting/

Review written by: Gary Elliott
GarysBowhunting.com
Facebook.com/GarysBowhunting

Attachments

• Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    604.1 KB · Views: 0