Burris fullfield II?

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 3-9x40 with ballistic plex, are these durable and reliable?

They’re excellent.
Punch way above their price class.
Only downside is the entire eyepiece rotates when you dial up magnification.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had good luck with them over the past twenty or so years. Like already mentioned, the rotating ocular lens is annoying when changing the power and using butler creek scope caps. Pretty good scope for the price though.

Last edited:

TxxAgg

WKR
For a set it and forget it scope, do they hold zero pretty good?

Rich M

WKR
Yes. My dad has one - decent scope.

Most guys that complain about scope not holding zero are dialing them.

If you have a set & forget scope that changes zero, there is a bigger issue at hand.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
They are surprisingly solid for the money. I had one that went with a rifle I sold but for the 129.00 or whatever I paid for it seemed like a decent option for a hunting scope.

Elk botherer

Lil-Rokslider

Small sample but for me the two I own have. I had one that I inadvertently performed one of Form’s drop tests when I was on a deer hunt. I was perched on a rocky outcropping and set my rifle (Winchester mod 70 7mm rem mag) down with the bipod down and went to glassing and a few minutes later a burst of wind came up and my rifle tipped over and fell down a couple of feet. It landed right on the turret on some rocks below and got scratched up pretty good but it held zero.

letrbuck

WKR
They're great, and as said punch way above their price.

I'd put a Fullfield II on a rifle long before just about any other sub 400$ scope

OP
B

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
Was thinking of another accupoint 3-9, but if this is as durable might just use it

Firehawk

WKR
Been using them for years. Have two of them. One on a 50 cal Muzzle stuffer and the other on a Browning ABolt in 7mm-08. Used its predecessor for 15+ years on a 7mm Rem Mag and it held zero perfectly.

Learn how to use the Ballistic Plex reticle. It works really well. Used it to kill animals out over 550 yards with mine.

S-3 ranch

WKR
My buddy has one on his Sako 270 , I didn’t like the plex when I first looked into it, but we where popping some water jugs @ 365 yards and shooting that plex kinda grew on me
a Burris signature with a plex lock is the toughest Scope I ever owned

Had one 20 years ago on a 338wm that something happened internally and POI was all over. Sold the scope to a friend that got it warrantied. That rifle failed a few different scopes......

manitou1

WKR
I have had several on everything from 300 WSMs to 30-06, 270, .243, and 7mm-08.
None ever let me down.
IMO they are the best inexpensive scope out there. I still have two that ride atop rimfires.
I dial now, so other scopes have replaced them in my centerfires.