Budget FFP scopes

What are some good lower price point scopes? I've got a mark 5 and freaking love it! But I need some other scopes but don't want to spend 2k. Closer to 1200 maybe.
I keep browsing for demo glass.
Just want something that'll track good with decent glass and first focal is a must.

_S_R_

FNG
Look at used bushnell DMR II or LRHS (600-800$)
New on sale vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-18 1200$
Nightforce SHV F1 1200$

The bushnell LRHS and LRTS are solid when they pop up used on here.
SWFA is the cheapest you will find, but they're hard to find used and go quick.
The Maven that @WKR posted above is good but hard to find in-stock.
Trijicon Credo in 2-10x36 is another option, or if you can find a good deal on a used tenmile.

_S_R_

FNG
How is the Viper PST gen 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good thing about Vortex it’s their warranty. That you going to use it. My hunting buddy got brand new on OP sale and illumination not working from box. Now tracking have to be checked

Hasn't been mentioned but the Schmitt and bender klassik 3-12 looks intriguing for under $1k. eurooptic has them backorderable jst make sure you get the right reticle. (p3l bdc i think is best). If you want tly cheap swfa fixed 6x or 10x

BigNate

WKR
I've heard good things about the Arken EP5, but have not used it myself.

The Maven rs1.2 will be my next purchase. Or I'll wait for another bargain on a PM II or a Steiner and move some around.

ElPollo

WKR
What are some good lower price point scopes? I've got a mark 5 and freaking love it! But I need some other scopes but don't want to spend 2k. Closer to 1200 maybe.
I keep browsing for demo glass.
Just want something that'll track good with decent glass and first focal is a must.
Have you looked at the Rifle Scope Evaluations section at the top of this Long Range Hunting sub forum? Great place to start.

I run an swfa 5-20 hd on my 300wm that is rocksolid! That mk5 is my next upgrade! I have a vortex razor lht on my 22lr bolt trainer and was thinking about getting another for my 308