Browning X-Bolt 2 - Shipping Date to Dealers

For what its worth - I contacted Browning about the ship date for X-Bolt 2. Here is the reply:

"The new X-bolt 2 will start shipping out in May for orders from dealers."

People were asking about when we can expect to see them. Hopefully discounts on the current X-Bolts will start showing up.

So questions:
How big of discount can we expect?
Is it worth the extra money to buy the XB2? (ie Buy a discounted X-Bolt or wait/pay more for the X-Bolt 2?)

To me the adjustable stock is marginally important but I am average size - so the typical stock is fine. Adj. stock maybe important to others or people with kids/wife.

For me the main factor is the new XB2 trigger vs the old XB trigger with a new spring is worth. All the reviews promote the new trigger. I am getting old and seen this "new trigger" marketing before - every new trigger is a million times better than the last trigger according to the marketing folks and the paid "reviewers". Thoughts? Anyone get to actually try out a XB2 trigger?

OP
H
Thanks Odd1out - that is the route I am thinking - put a spring in the current XB.

I am guessing the dealers will be reducing prices at some point in next few months.

pharmfisher

Lil-Rokslider
Original x bolt trigger with a $15 spring upgrade is as good as any other stock trigger I've ever shot... Tikka included.

Leaf Litter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Odd1out - that is the route I am thinking - put a spring in the current XB.

I am guessing the dealers will be reducing prices at some point in next few months.
Some solid X-bolt deals on grabagun.com currently. Stalker LR and Stalker Suppressor Ready are both $750-800 currently with adjustable comb height, threaded barrel and Recoil Hawg brake. Wish I would have had ths option 3 years ago when I bought mine.