Browning A5 wicked wing

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Any reason not to buy one of these? The reviews seem good, I’m looking for a nice all around gun for ducks and geese, lots of saltwater here.

Thanks!

Ringbill27

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve shot with guys that have them. They like to stovepipe from time to time. The guy from the duck gun podcast has one and tons of videos on YouTube using it. I personally hunt with a Winchester SX4 and wouldn’t picked anything else.

I’m a gas over inertia guy. I have a black eagle two and shoot SX4 better and more.

No reason at all. I’m sure it’s a great shotgun. If it feels right to you go for it. But I like the inertia gun but that just me

Any reason not to buy one of these? The reviews seem good, I’m looking for a nice all around gun for ducks and geese, lots of saltwater here.

Thanks!
My group has a couple of them. For whatever reason, the finish/cerakote seems to wear off on them easily. Some of us went all in on the SBE IIIs without doing research and they are awful guns. The flaw in the stock resulting in wonky poi is real. A lot of us have gone to the Franchi 3.5s. If you haven’t looked at the Affinity, I recommend taking a look at them. They are essentially an SBE II and have been amazing.