Brooks Range Grizzly / Coming up

7mm-08

WKR
This is a brooks range grizzly. She is absolutely beautiful. I did not shoot her, my friend did. he is a resident. I just got to go along for the staulk. And I packed her cape and skull out. It was a spot and stalk. I did spend 33 days in the brooks last fall, 16 days solo. I saw over twenty plus bears. So cool I cant explain. The brooks are magical, enjoy every second you are there. There is nothing that compares!View attachment 514054
This has to be one of the prettiest bears I've ever seen! Wow...

eamyrick

WKR
Talked to Wesley Tyrell about this hunt while I was working at DSC this year. It is definitely a bucket list for me after spending 7 days fishing up that way last year. Let us know how it goes.

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
Spent 10 days there last year at the same time of year at the last half of May into June. Saw 35 bears in 10 days mostly sows with cubs but had a couple stalking opportunities. Arrowed a gorgeous blonde on the last full day but did not recover it. It’s an incredible place enjoy it

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be up there in August with grizzly and sheep tags. I would be pumped if I got one half as pretty as the one pictured earlier. That thing is sweet looking!

Westy35

FNG
This is a brooks range grizzly. She is absolutely beautiful. I did not shoot her, my friend did. he is a resident. I just got to go along for the staulk. And I packed her cape and skull out. It was a spot and stalk. I did spend 33 days in the brooks last fall, 16 days solo. I saw over twenty plus bears. So cool I cant explain. The brooks are magical, enjoy every second you are there. There is nothing that compares!View attachment 514054

That’s a gorgeous bear. If you had to give up The Frank, that doesn’t appear to be a bad substitute.