Bronco?

Weldor

WKR
I just sold my 08 H3 for that reason, big hump in the back. Don't mind the my Jeep unlimited. not completely flat but ok.

veprk

FNG
Look into the rear end crash rating on the newer ish broncos..Hopefully it's been fixed because holy crap

JF_Idaho

WKR
Look into the rear end crash rating on the newer ish broncos..Hopefully it's been fixed because holy crap

Can't be too bad. My 16yr old daughter just rear ended one last week in our 1998 burb. Folded the hood pretty bad and cracked the grill in a few places. Zero damage to the wheel/tire or rear of the Bronco.

Picked up a hood off fb marketplace for $40 and the burb keeps rolling. Love that beast.

You are confusing it with the Bronco Sport I think, which is a butch-ified escape really. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Bronco rental unless you booked Turo or something specifically ($$$)…
This thread is rife with inaccurate comparisons as to which Bronco model is being discussed.
OP--The 2.3 in the big Bronco has a mixed set of reviews as to reliability however much of that may be ironed out by now.
$.02

def90

WKR
Funny this popped up. I was at the Dodge dealership on Tuesday picking up my new truck and we noticed one of the little Broncos on the lot. I know the sales manager well so picked his brain. It was a customer of his that always had driven Jeeps, but decided to buy the Bronco. He bought it June 13. Mind you, I was there on July 18 and it was on the Dodge lot. Manager says the guy hated it. No room compared to his Jeep. The 10 speed transmission was awful. Manager drove it as well and it kept hunting for the right gear. Going up a slight hill it was upshifting and downshifting 3 times. Seemed it couldn't decide what gear to use. So, the buyer was back in a Jeep and I'm sure he took a beating by trading the Bronco a month after he got it. I've looked at them out of curiosity and they seem like a SUV that many manufacturers offer. Nothing special IMO.

You can run the 10 speed in manual mode and pick your own gears..

The full size bronco is legit, my wife has one and I’ll be honest, I can’t wait to turn this thing into a hunting rig. It gets just under 20 mpg with 35’s. Power is way better than I thought.

The ride off road is unbelievably good. It also drives down the freeway fine and with the hardtop I don’t think road noise is any kind of issue.

We live in the mountains and the winter can be a real pain in the ass getting home at times. This might be one of the best rigs I have ever drove in the snow, I really don’t know what it is but it just goes well, from mountain/canyon passes, freeway snow to 2+ feet on a dirt road it just hooks up. I dunno if it’s wheel base, weight distribution or what but I like it.

I love the multi panel roof, you can just take drivers panel off, or both the drivers and passenger, as well as the back seat panel.

The accessories available are so impressive. Adding lights, roof racks, you name it.

As far as price, if you order it from a quality dealer you can save SO MUCH. We were 8 months out from order date, got exactly what we wanted and paid UNDER MSRP. I have seen what guys are posting these at and it’s just insane.

If anyone wants a quality ford dealership hit up Corey the owner of Bear Lake Motor Company in Montpelier Idaho. They have been around 100+ years and keep a very low inventory. No bullshit dealer fees. Custom orders is what they do. Guys drive from all over to buy from these guys.