Broadhead selection?

ckleeves

WKR
I wasn't aware that RAGE had a QC department!!! jk I think that they have made some necessary improvements over the past 2 years but I have been burned by them in the past and I have 0 faith in them now personally. I am assuming that you are using a 2 blade 2"...same head on elk??

I will be using the TT Edge this year on elk (probably, still need to test them once they come out!) I think the 1.5 is about right for a mechanical for elk. As far as using Rages on elk my buddies and I have had great results using mostly TI's and sharpening the blades out of the package. As far as the QC you are dead on, it sucks! I will be looking hard at the G5 Havoc for a deer head as I like a 2'' cut on deer. How did you get burned Evan?

ckleeves

WKR
Oh forgot to add, Yes I am using the 2'' 2 blade now but in the past I have used the 3 blade and killed both elk and deer with it also. Works good I just don't like the way the blades open.

IrishnId

WKR
I'll be using either Steelforce Phathead 100's or Muzzy MX3 100's out of the Destroyer again. Nothing but great flight and lethal for me.

Pueblo

FNG
I've loaded up on Wac'em 100 Exits after getting a couple for free....really impressed with the construction ans accuracy. I had the Slick Trick Mag 100 and loved it; in fact great accuracy and huge wounds, but these Wac'ems are like a beautiful woman...can't resist.