31ab9c1493fbd3e556f7336ba449a128.gif

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Meme lords @Billy Goat @TheCougar etc Sam posted a meme 🤯

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
He actually skipped memes, went straight to gifs. Been going on a bit.

But I was told that memes are so 2022 and '23 is for yo mama jokes....

I been scared to lead off, but I got some good ones in waiting.
Geez I guess I haven’t been on site enough lately. And thought memes and gifs were same thing. Silly me 😆

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
this is why the prizes only go to Roksliders

Which reminds me THE ONLY WAY I CAN VERIFY ON YOUTUBE THAT YOU'RE A ROKSLIDER IS IF YOU PUT YOUR ROKSLIDE SCREEN NAME IN YOUR COMMENT.

some guys always forget (understandable) but it's the only way to get in the drawing.

I hope to draw within a day or so of the PREMIERE

Plan is to do it on this thread,

Question for you all:

I am thinking about drawing for the number of prizes (7) and the order I draw them in will be winners choice (so first drawn gets first choice at prize, etc)

DOWNSIDE: Winner's choice can drag out the prize awards if winners aren't responding quickly, so I'd need to set a 24 hour limit to claim prize or I'd redraw for that person who didn't respond. There will be hurt feelings! and it'd still drag out the award date

UPSIDE: winner more likely to get prize he wants rather than having to take what order we drew in.

These are your prizes, what do you think?

Choose

1) Winner's choice
2) Not Winner's Choice (just draw and award in order drawn)

Which reminds me THE ONLY WAY I CAN VERIFY ON YOUTUBE THAT YOU'RE A ROKSLIDER IS IF YOU PUT YOUR ROKSLIDE SCREEN NAME IN YOUR COMMENT.

some guys always forget (understandable) but it's the only way to get in the drawing.

I hope to draw within a day or so of the PREMIERE

Plan is to do it on this thread,

Question for you all:

I am thinking about drawing for the number of prizes (7) and the order I draw them in will be winners choice (so first drawn gets first choice at prize, etc)

DOWNSIDE: Winner's choice can drag out the prize awards if winners aren't responding quickly, so I'd need to set a 24 hour limit to claim prize or I'd redraw for that person who didn't respond. There will be hurt feelings! and it'd still drag out the award date

UPSIDE: winner more likely to get prize he wants rather than having to take what order we drew in.

These are your prizes, what do you think?

Choose

1) Winner's choice
1) in theory, but 2) in practice.

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider

Choose

1) Winner's choice

I always wonder what a sponsor will feel like if they see their prize end up on the classifieds. I say 24 hours is way too long. If we can all gather to watch a premiere, we can all gather to be standing by this thread, or even another YouTube live, for 10 minutes to comment in real time as names are drawn.

Heck, just draw at the end of the movie-film and everyone keep commenting.

Last edited: