Braggin Board for Fishing!

The Guide

WKR
Posting this pic of my fiancé' Selena with a nice smallmouth bass on the Missouri River in Montana last year. We will be in the Detroit, Michigan area for work this September and October, and I'm hoping to get on some smallmouth on the Detroit River and Lake St Clair. If any of you guys have any leads on a good guide for Lake St Clair and/or spots to fish from shore please give me a shout out.

Thanks in advance!
JeffView attachment 755127
Smallmouth that size pull so hard! Almost feel like you are fighting a saltwater fish.

Jay

MT_Fin

WKR
Picked up 37 sockeye today, which should be enough to get us through the winter.
7ab207599cf6e2ad82c2afc98eae555c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I could go for a freezer full of salmon. It’s what I miss most from living in AK.

neil.hansford

Lil-Rokslider
That has to be close to a record. What did it weigh?
That's a great question! Couldn't find the scales and wanted to get it back in the water. Quick measure was just over 22 inches, which is in line with current state record I think. He's still out there swimming for someone else to catch.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

"... We just moved to Kodiak, not gonna see steel like that for a few years. ..."

I'm jealous! LOL!
I did get to go to "The Road's End" restaurant once!
Quite an experience!

We just moved to Kodiak, not gonna see steel like that for a few years.

Those are a couple beautiful fish for sure! The Karluk has some pretty good steelhead fishing, maybe not that big but still some really good fishing nonetheless.

Then there’s always the Situk…bad picture, but I’m sure you get the point.

187e86b88d9fdc4f5a19d6867cc9d1f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: