BR4, Kilo 5K or 4000 GB?

Has anyone tested at least of two of these and have any thoughts?

Seems like BR4 is solid but $1285. Kilo 5K has AB ultralight and the 4000 GB is newer without as much feedback.

Thanks everyone!

OP
Kyle Wheeler
Anyone else compared the BR4 with 4000GB? Is the BR4 still the way to go? I do like the 4000GB but the BR4 looks good too.

ZackP

WKR
I don’t have any experience with any of the above, but I will say I do still like the Razor 4000 (non ballistics) over the majority of others I have tried.

I also steer very clear of Sig Optics. Their rangefinders specifically do not work very well where I hunt. Maybe I have only had bad samples, but they’re junk out of the box.

Another fav is any flavor of Leica. Sorry to muddy the waters.

OP
Kyle Wheeler
I don’t have any experience with any of the above, but I will say I do still like the Razor 4000 (non ballistics) over the majority of others I have tried.

I also steer very clear of Sig Optics. Their rangefinders specifically do not work very well where I hunt. Maybe I have only had bad samples, but they’re junk out of the box.

Another fav is any flavor of Leica. Sorry to muddy the waters.
All good thank you so much! The razor 4000 GB seems so similar to the Maven RF1 I had which I really loved. I’m starting to think they could be made in same factory in phillipines. The Revic is also phillipines I believe. That type of unit does see well liked.