Bozeman area cut and thread smith

Don't know about around Bozeman, but Kampfeld has pretty quick turnarounds on chopping and threading. The last one I sent to him was back to me in less than 4 weeks.

Tdonat

FNG
I know Misery Customs in town could do it for you. Unsure of how quick they could get it done.
Alex down at Empire arms in Manhattan can do no problem, I would call Empire first personally. they’re good dudes down there.
Also, Rockies gun works out in Logan could get you setup as well.

khuber84

WKR
Damon at Nemesis in Butte is a cnc smith. Does good work. Misery does as well. Chase Fischer of Fischer TC in Lewistown. Manzella Precision in roundup. These guys all do good work. Manzella cuts all my stuff. Solid dude.....

i'd second Kampfeld. UPS shipping from your spot in MT to Sandpoint should be 2-3 days at most. it's only 1 day for me and i had it out and threaded and back in one week back in april.

Ive had friends have some simple stuff done at empire arms and ammo in manhattan that they were happy with. I like the guys in there, they seem genuine. Not sure on lead times, everything in bozos out months right now it seems. Ive heard good things about nemesis in butte too.

khuber84

WKR
Fischer TC would be a relatively quick turn time, Nemesis likely too. Talk to Chase Fischer or Damon at Nemesis. Both good guys.

i'd second Kampfeld. UPS shipping from your spot in MT to Sandpoint should be 2-3 days at most. it's only 1 day for me and i had it out and threaded and back in one week back in april.
I drove my two Tikkas to Sandpoint on my way to Seattle.
Picked them up on a return trip a few weeks later.
Saved me probably $100 or more in shipping.