Boxer briefs

Looking for best boxer briefs for active hunting. Looking for something that doesn’t ride up. 5-6” length.

milljaco

FNG
Saxx are excellent. Or the first lite game bag boxer briefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadDad

Lil-Rokslider
Patagonia undies have been amazing for me. No riding or rolling up on the thigh. Huge fan of those.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Look at the badlands Argus great for hot weather I’ve tried all of them mentioned here plus Sitka kuiu first lite black ovis and the badlands have been the best so far.. good luck

OP
B
Look at the badlands Argus great for hot weather I’ve tried all of them mentioned here plus Sitka kuiu first lite black ovis and the badlands have been the best so far.. good luck

Awesome!
Thanks for the comparison review.
Will definitely check them out.

j_volt

WKR
+1 for exoficio
I dramatically prefer them over Sitka, black ovis, and Saax. I haven't tried any others.

SDHNTR

WKR
ExOfficio. Buy off Amazon. Nothing else compares. I’ve tried merino and it might work fine in colder weather, but unless you enjoy swampy taint, there is no comparison in warmer weather. You can also swish em in a creek (poor fishies) and hang ‘em in the sun and they dry in just a few minutes.

j_volt

WKR
ExOfficio goes on sale on Amazon relatively often as well. I check often and can sometimes find pretty good deals on the brighter colors

jonnyviceroy

Lil-Rokslider
Saxx specifically the quest long version and first lite game bags have been my go to as also stated above by others! Unbelievably comfy

Duluth Buck naked performance brief. $14 when on sale. Feels incredible, dries rapidly and doesn't hold odor. I'll fork out the dime for top gear but I'm glad I found a great solution because paying $40+ to cradle my nuts is ridiculous.