Bowmar's beast broadhead

JRam07

FNG
Probably because he has millions of dollars, a super hot millionaire wife, multiple successful companies, and farms, and huge muscles.
Couldn't be because they're scumbags, who violated wildlife laws.
Burned down their neighbors shed
Burned another neighbors field down
Burned his own truck down
Sued a guy for talking about their poaching case, they dropped the lawsuit but cost him thousands of dollars
Sued a local news station for talking about their poaching case, and lost.
Sued another guy for talking about their poaching case, and sounds like they got smacked down last week over that
Sued a VIP broadheads for patent infringement (even though VIP has been making broadheads for years) lost part of that lawsuit but the other part is still in the courts
Sued Slick Trick broadheads for patent infringement over the beast broadhead and the slicktrick torch, lost that one
Just filed another lawsuit a couple days ago because a guy gave their broadhead a bad review and said he didn't believe their marketing bs
Have been Sued multiple times over their nutrition buisness

Just a few reasons why people might not like the bowmars.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Someone really likes the bowmars. I shoot iron will heads and I like iron will Bill but if someone says he is ugly or whatever or his product sucks who cares won’t stop me from using them or liking the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho5tile1

WKR
Couldn't be because they're scumbags, who violated wildlife laws.
Burned down their neighbors shed
Burned another neighbors field down
Burned his own truck down
Sued a guy for talking about their poaching case, they dropped the lawsuit but cost him thousands of dollars
Sued a local news station for talking about their poaching case, and lost.
Sued another guy for talking about their poaching case, and sounds like they got smacked down last week over that
Sued a VIP broadheads for patent infringement (even though VIP has been making broadheads for years) lost part of that lawsuit but the other part is still in the courts
Sued Slick Trick broadheads for patent infringement over the beast broadhead and the slicktrick torch, lost that one
Just filed another lawsuit a couple days ago because a guy gave their broadhead a bad review and said he didn't believe their marketing bs
Have been Sued multiple times over their nutrition buisness

Just a few reasons why people might not like the bowmars.

Wow I didn’t know all that, dame they have some really thin skin better watch what we say we gonna get sued next. Can’t believe yall speak of these great folks this way I love the bowmars and there beast broadhead is the best broadhead I ever never used…sarcastically of course…

Zac

WKR
Explain what? How adults make decisions or how your made a list of mostly fixed blade broadheads? Or why mechanicals are already prone to failure and why I wouldn’t want thin curved blades on a mechanical?
Explain the curved blades being a negative.

Zac

WKR
Starting to think Zac has quite the crush on Bowmar 🤡
I don’t mind him. I don’t pay attention to any of his personal life which so many people are obsessed with. I just get pissed off when I’m trying to talk about a product and every other comment is complete bullshit. As I said before, talk all the shit you want. Just put it in another thread. Apparently IW Bill’s wife is a raging liberal. Do you think I’m throwing away my Iron Will heads? Or just vomiting out bullshit about their designs?

JRam07

FNG
Explain the curved blades being a negative.
Explain curved blades being positive.

To get the same cut, a curved blade is going to have a blunter angle, and there's going to be more blade in contact with something since there is more blade surface to get the same cut.

Last edited:
Curved blades could be a positive if they actually stayed deployed after they go through hide and ribs. Since they do not, not sure it really matters

I only pay half attention to this stuff because I live on the other side of the world, but I've listened to/watched a few podcasts with Bowmar regarding the poaching stuff. It seems there is a lot of misunderstanding in this space and maybe a lot of observers are reading interent headlines and taking them as gospel.

The Kifarucast episode with Bowmar was pretty good I thought. Aron is Josh's friend but he does a great job objectively pulling the information out of Josh.

Not saying they were totally innocent of the whole thing but what they were convicted of isn't as serious as a lot of the comments in this thread would imply.

JRam07

FNG
I only pay half attention to this stuff because I live on the other side of the world, but I've listened to/watched a few podcasts with Bowmar regarding the poaching stuff. It seems there is a lot of misunderstanding in this space and maybe a lot of observers are reading interent headlines and taking them as gospel.

The Kifarucast episode with Bowmar was pretty good I thought. Aron is Josh's friend but he does a great job objectively pulling the information out of Josh.

Not saying they were totally innocent of the whole thing but what they were convicted of isn't as serious as a lot of the comments in this thread would imply.
Yes, Bowmar did a great job of telling his side of the story.

I mean, except that part were he was asked about why he shot deer he didn't want, and weren't trophies.

He ultimately took a great plea deal after the case was moved to a federal court and they got a judge who didn't care about wildlife violations.

He would have been an idiot to not take that plea deal that allowed him to avoid losing his hunting privileges in basically every state.

If you look up the original state case documents and read them you would see the States side of the argument.

You could read about how there use to be YouTube videos on Bowmars Nebraska hunts. Videos that, according to the NEGP officers, show him baiting an area, then hunting that area with bait still in it, which is illegal in Nebraska.

Allegedly.

We'll never know the truth, literally, even if they did do it and felt guilty and wanted to tell everyone they did it they couldn't because that was part of the plea deal.

But things like one of them shooting a fall Turkey without a fall Turkey permit, alleged by the NEGP, would be pretty easy for NRGP to figure out.

That said, I've bought they're stuff in the past, and it's fine, and if you want to buy their stuff I encourage it, by all accounts the Designer of the broadhead is a good dude and knows his stuff, Joel Maxfield likes him.

You can even get discount codes that work for these broadheads through certain vendors, so take that route and maybe that'll help swing you to buying two.

Last edited:

Ho5tile1

WKR
I don’t hold the poaching stuff against them as I don’t know the facts and knowing our government and the folks in charge are all as corrupt as it gets I never know what to believe if I didn’t see it for myself. So that’s between them and God. I think Josh is a great archer and I like some of the stuff he sales mostly the nose button. They do act kinda douchey sometimes and do crap just for attention IMO at least. I enjoy some of the hunts he shows I can’t stand to see his wife shoot a bow she is so over bowed it’s not funny but because she works out she has to pull more weight then she should. I will never shoot one of his broadheads because I don’t like mechanicals seen to many fail and have never seen a good COC broadhead fail.

TheTone

WKR
Also David Houser designed this head. Now I’m gonna wait for you to call him an idiot.
and that matters because why? I’d question anything he does or thinks if he can’t see the issue of working for bowmar

WKR

WKR
As I said before, talk all the shit you want. Just put it in another thread.

Who died and made you a moderator?
Its a hunting forum. Get over it.

Most hunters have a negative opinion on "influencers" like the bowmars and muley freak who keep doing stupid and sometimes illegal things. And choosing not to do business or buy products from them is directly related to their past idiocy.

Zac

WKR
Who died and made you a moderator?
Its a hunting forum. Get over it.

Most hunters have a negative opinion on "influencers" like the bowmars and muley freak who keep doing stupid and sometimes illegal things. And choosing not to do business or buy products from them is directly related to their past idiocy.
Yes, but it has nothing to do with this thread. So please **** off.