Bowmar's beast broadhead

Ho5tile1

WKR
Don’t hrt do some over sizing to the the lady parts? That’s strange she would wanna be on that stuff. If she needs testosterone if that’s what it is for her sex life then they need help and not hormone help…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho5tile1

WKR
So zac got booted for some private messages? I sure don’t agree with what he said but sure didn’t want him banned at least he did it in a private message. I’m not into the canceling people or silencing them if I don’t like what they say but it is what it is I guess since I don’t run this forum. I think we all need some thicker skin sometimes.

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
So zac got booted for some private messages? I sure don’t agree with what he said but sure didn’t want him banned at least he did it in a private message. I’m not into the canceling people or silencing them if I don’t like what they say but it is what it is I guess since I don’t run this forum. I think we all need some thicker skin sometimes.

That guy is a clown and constantly does that. Go look at other forums and he is always making fun of/downtalking people. Not okay, no room for that on here.

Since when has posting PM's ever been OK ?

Ever since somebody threatening to meet you in person to fight. I think that's a dam good reason for someone to get kicked off of here.

PM's have also been posted in scammer situations. assault and theft are both crimes, and reasonable reasons to take stuff public.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you guys talked about my buddies wife like that in person in front of me, I'd probably have punch you in the face too.

Some of you really need to grow up

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

JRam07

FNG
If you guys talked about my buddies wife like that in person in front of me, I'd probably have punch you in the face too.

Some of you really need to grow up

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
Whil I agree with your premise, he's the one who brought her into this.
I dont think anyone mentioned her until he brought her up as a reason why people don't like Josh.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Since when has posting PM's ever been OK ?
seems like it should never happen but on occassion it's happened. Might have got mad and done it myself. PMs that harrass are usually sent to mods in private which is best policy. But we usually handle on a case by case.

wyosam

WKR
And here I thought hanging out in the archery forum would be a nice break from cartridge/scope selection drama.

craigrh13

Lil-Rokslider
I had to look up this dude and see who he even is. Zac is right. He has huge muscles…..and looks like a massive D bag. I’m not a fan of “hunting celebrities” though. The quiet and humble ones impress me the most.