Bowharvest, Eat, Repeat

Rob5589

WKR
Nice work! What was your set up? Seems like you gravitate towards heavy arrows.

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
Nice work! What was your set up? Seems like you gravitate towards heavy arrows.
Thanks. Yea, that arrow was 880-900 I believe. Tuffhead 300, long footing, etc. etc. Again, was a small pig,, only about a 50lber but the arrow sure jumped thru it pretty fast. I would be rather impressed myself had it been a 200lber.

Beendare

WKR
You said that side of it head was the exit?

So it was quartering away on flat ground and the entrance was low…..but the exit was high? That seems odd

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
You said that side of it head was the exit?

So it was quartering away on flat ground and the entrance was low…..but the exit was high? That seems odd
Correct. That is exactly what happened. I thought the same thing about it being a high exit. She did have her head shoveling the dirt or it just veered high based on anatomy for some reason. Not sure but that is the exit and she didn't react at all until she saw a single bevel shiny thing out the corner of her eye. :cool:

Jbogg

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats! I hope to get after them here in North Georgia in a couple of weeks.

OP
Sapcut

Sapcut

WKR
This is the rest of the sounder gathering around my provisional pig. They got a but flustered.

Beendare

WKR
Correct. That is exactly what happened. I thought the same thing about it being a high exit. She did have her head shoveling the dirt or it just veered high based on anatomy for some reason. Not sure but that is the exit and she didn't react at all until she saw a single bevel shiny thing out the corner of her eye. :cool:
Makes sense, probably head down.…it just seemed a little odd for a flat ground shot.

I’ve had them not react like that until the arrow hit the ground on the opposite side. I’ve also shot one, and they immediately turn to fight the one next to them thinking they got hooked or something.

👆🏼All advantages of a quiet bow, a sharp 2 blade…and them not making you on the shot. well done Sap.