Bow season was fun, but I’m not done yet.

5MilesBack

Well Known Rokslider
I’m going to make a set of traditional poles too 5milesback. I can’t imagine what your steel pole setup weighs, but I know it’s heavy.
Yep......the steel poles for the traditional setup are heavy too, just not as many or heavy as the full frame setup. Those 1/2" EMT verticals are much lighter, and with no rafters, that really reduces the weight. I have one bag for the traditional, and three bags for the full frame.

svivian

Well Known Rokslider
How did you finish the season? I had a hell of a time this year up there trying to get on elk during this second season. They seem to have vanished this year..... I hiked from Knee deep snow down to the highway and only found a few here and there.

OP
11boo

11boo

Well Known Rokslider
How did you finish the season? I had a hell of a time this year up there trying to get on elk during this second season. They seem to have vanished this year..... I hiked from Knee deep snow down to the highway and only found a few here and there.

Had a great year, no meat, no matter. I learned about some great new spots and will be plotting my ‘23 season for the next 9 months.