Bow on Kifaru

Anyone got a picture of what a bow would look like attached to a kifaru? I have seen some using the gun bearer but just curious what everyone uses. Thanks!

TJ

WKR
I use an extra lash kit from Kifraru to strap my Switchback XT to a KU5200.

Sorry no pics though.

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Sweet thanks everyone! I was kind of thinking that's what I would do. I am getting a grab it anyway so I could use it as a double purpose. Maybe the gun bearer too.

Lawnboi

WKR
grab it and a lashing strap. The extra lashing strap is also an option when you order the grab it. That's what you need for a bow

DSC02988_zps336edf83.jpg

WyoBowhunter21, yes that is the T2, I ran mine horizontal like that in the open country because I had quick access to it this way. I straps that are attached just above the bottom zippered pack entry are used to clip into your lid, I just simple weaved the straps over the bows riser and then clipped then into the lid buckles, it seemed to work fairly well. I was to lazy to unstrap and reposition my bow once in thick brush so my bow took a major beating on this trip, but it held up Bowtech tough!

OP
WyoBowhunter21
Thanks bearhunter. That would probably work great in open country. Not so much for trees and deadfall. You helped give me an idea though. Thanks!

I carry the Carbon Element in the Gunbearer on the KU5200. It has ridden there on over 36 days of backpack hunting the past two years. I use hiking poles too and don't mind the bow out front. I think it is safer there than behind on the pack. I ran into a guy that ruined his bowstring when the bow was lashed on the back of his pack and be sat down and leaned back last August. Ruined his stone sheep hunt, but his father didn't mind since he got all the stalks with the son's bow broken.

PM me with an email address and I can send you a photo if you want.