bow case

DBoone

FNG
i have neither, but it looks like the v730 might have better demensions (a least for me)

Yeah the 730 is the deepest of the cases which gives a better fit for the wider bows and accessories. A 700 would probably be a little tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an SKB i series double bow case, it works great and holds everything I need for my Prime Black 5! I'm thinking of switching out the foam for a more custom fit, and its definitely a little heavy all loaded up but overall I'm very satisfied with it. Hard to beat the $1500 warranty SKB offers if you plan on flying with it.

I have an SKB single case and I love it. It has a lot of extra space, but my bow stays secure. The only complaint I have is that I can’t leave the arrows in my quiver because of the positioning of the foam.

Jcros

FNG
I have used the Lakewood double bow case for the last 5 years and I travel quite a bit and I have had no problems. I can keep my quiver (tight spot) attached and plenty of room to pack 2 bows, my clothes and gear and stay under the 50lb mark. I really love this case.

I just bought a Plano Bow Guard off amazon for $108 to the house and was surprised by how nice it is. Its hard to find a bow case that accepts a Elite Victory X that doesn't cost a load of money...

I just bought a Plano Bow Guard off amazon for $108 to the house and was surprised by how nice it is. Its hard to find a bow case that accepts a Elite Victory X that doesn't cost a load of money...
That’s great to hear, I have heard conflicting reports on Plano Bow cases and was always curious as to what the truth on them really was

That’s great to hear, I have heard conflicting reports on Plano Bow cases and was always curious as to what the truth on them really was
I have the cheaper $50 one and I've never been impressed with it... I'm not nocking all of the high end cases mentioned before my post but i find it hard to spend 250+ on a case. A lot of people carry theirs to 3D shoots all over the country and hunt out of state so i totally understand investing in a high end case.

Novy

FNG
Skb double 4217. Take out the foam divider and pack clothes around it. I've done multiple flights with no damage. I've seen other cases fail and broken sights, arrows, and even a bent riser happen with cheaper cases.

Moneyball

WKR
My brother just got the Pelican Air 1745 and that thing is NICE.

CakeEater

FNG
Pelican 1745 Air Bow Case and Pelican iM3300. Good Fit and finish on both Pelicans. The 1745 has all the fancy Molle straps, divider bungee cords and pouches. I would absolutely use this for a hunting trip. I purchased it before The Vegas Shoot so haven’t had the opportunity to hunt yet. The iM3300 has 3 layers of foam in the lower portion and egg carton style foam in the upper portion. You could remove the foam and stuff the case with clothes and gear with the bow.

I purchased a SKB5014 for a target bow but there was a substantial gap on the case and I returned it for the iM3300. The answer I received from the local company was that it was an acceptable gap. Not for me. Hope this helps.

MattB

WKR

Let the baggage monkeys handle it for 5 round trip air flights before making any decisions. My buddy bought a budget case back in the day, and the internal posts broke on the first trip. He had no way to keep the bow located inside the case without jury rigging it.

Let the baggage monkeys handle it for 5 round trip air flights before making any decisions. My buddy bought a budget case back in the day, and the internal posts broke on the first trip. He had no way to keep the bow located inside the case without jury rigging it.
And this is exactly what I've heard. I was told that Plano cases don't hold well at all when flying and going through airports