Bottom Metal

Ktwebb33

FNG
I thought somewhere I saw a bottom metal with the ability to swap back and forth from a BDL to a DBM, but now I’m unable to find it. Anybody know of such? Or did I dream of this?
Thanks

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't know of one bottom metal that switches, But, Greyboe makes a BDL bottom metal that fits into an M5 inlet stock. The M5 is the standard for the AICS magazines. You can swap bottom metals in one stock.

I also have a short action Bergara bottom metal that fits inside a BDL inlet stock that I'd be willing to sell.

Stephen 480-234-5405

OP
K

Ktwebb33

FNG
I don't know of one bottom metal that switches, But, Greyboe makes a BDL bottom metal that fits into an M5 inlet stock. The M5 is the standard for the AICS magazines. You can swap bottom metals in one stock.

I also have a short action Bergara bottom metal that fits inside a BDL inlet stock that I'd be willing to sell.

Stephen 480-234-5405
I’m working on a LA, but thanks for the offer. Interesting you got me on the grayboe website and it looks like their hunter m5 may be a solid option….3 (flush), 5, 10+ rnd aics. Flush inside the trigger guard mag release. Pretty much fits what I was looking for. Wanting a setup that is flush for hunting, but able to run 10’s at the range.

ChrisAU

WKR
I’m working on a LA, but thanks for the offer. Interesting you got me on the grayboe website and it looks like their hunter m5 may be a solid option….3 (flush), 5, 10+ rnd aics. Flush inside the trigger guard mag release. Pretty much fits what I was looking for. Wanting a setup that is flush for hunting, but able to run 10’s at the range.

Careful, most LA hunter style won’t take AICS. SA all do.

OP
K

Ktwebb33

FNG
Careful, most LA hunter style won’t take AICS. SA all do.
This is what I was looking at.

ChrisAU

WKR
This is what I was looking at.

What cartridge are you building?