Born Primitive Ridgeline Merino

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has experience with the born primitive lightweight merino. Looks like it’s a 50/50 merino / poly blend which to me is a good thing. More durable and dries faster. This is the same blend as the old black ovis stuff which has worked well for me. I haven’t found any reviews on this piece specifically. Guessing it will perform the same but wanted to hear some real world experience first. Thanks!

Bump79

WKR
Also interested, the 50/50 blends are my favorite as well. Dries 50% faster than 100% merino and is more durable.

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
257163854ad6f684b5144c1d296291e4.jpg

I have been running it since September for elk,deer and speed goats. it’s held up great, very durable and soft. Comparable to black ovis merino wool in my opinion but softer. The thumb holes are really nice and it keeps the stink off well. Simple yet effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the reply. Congrats on the speed goat with a bow!

Your welcome! I don’t think you will regret buying one if you do, and thank you it was a good year chasing some critters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bowhunter50
Hey guys, I ended up ordering a short sleeve merino. Fit and feel is great. Very similar to my black ovis merino that’s also a 50/50 poly/merino blend. Gray color looks good. Thinking it will perform the same. I’ll let everyone know how it works out. Thanks!