Boots for wussy feet?

ssliger

WKR
So I bought a pair of Asolo sassalong boots earlier this year used at Sierra Trading Post. They fit real good, and felt comfortable wearing around all day at work. I added some synergy foot beds and used them this fall. Let's just say the foot beds didn't help with a pack on my back. My feet felt like I was walking barefoot on concrete. Any suggestions for a boot for my wussy feet?

boom

WKR
my feet are a disgrace. wussy X2. bonus suck cuz they are attached to my equally wussy ankles.

i went big. i got Beartooth insulateds. they are like boxing gloves for my feet. i recently tore up the soles doing some of the worst sidehilling in my life. i got copious blistering. not so much to blame on the boots..i dont think i laced them up tightly enough, and i really should do some preventative taping for my dainty foot skin. as far as burly..they are burly. lots of support for super heavy loads.
lots of boots similar to mine. big luggy leather boots.

Ah I hate this topic. For years danners were bomb proof on my feet then suddenly I got hot spots and blisters on any danner pair I wore. Then I went to kenetreks still trying to decide if I like those so far my asolo fsn 95 boots seem to be the best as far as no hot spots but not a ton of support. I did the required 50 mile break in on my kenetreks and still got hot spots and blisters. I am now at around 100 miles on these boots and still undecided if they will work. I just upgraded the foot beds to the green super feet so will see

These stretch pretty good.

Free-shipping-no-high-heel-boots-heels-shoe-ballet-boots-sexy-boots.jpg