BOG Clandestine Black Flash Game Camera – 18MP – Only $39.99

Kodiak06

FNG
I bought 20 of these from Natchez on big discount. They are dropping like flies. Several won’t take night photos and seeing increase of corrupting sd cards. Anyone know if BOG stands behind these?
The only time I had corrupt cards was viewing with a card reader, weird. I want more at this price

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I bought 20 of these from Natchez on big discount. They are dropping like flies. Several won’t take night photos and seeing increase of corrupting sd cards. Anyone know if BOG stands behind these?
I bought 2 and have the same issues along with the viewfinder being a pain to remove

Kodiak06

FNG
I bought 2 and have the same issues along with the viewfinder being a pain to remove
A lil tap and the viewfinder pops out. By corrupt cards are you saying no pics when ya check the camera viewfinder or corrupt when ya use in a card reader/computer? The cams carry a 2 year warranty

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
A lil tap and the viewfinder pops out. By corrupt cards are you saying no pics when ya check the camera viewfinder or corrupt when ya use in a card reader/computer? The cams carry a 2 year warranty
Both so I bought new cards. Only tested one since and it only took a pic of me when I was right on top of it to pull it

Kodiak06

FNG
Both so I bought new cards. Only tested one since and it only took a pic of me when I was right on top of it to pull it
I reformat my cards each install. I could view my pics but on cam but, they showed as corrupt with card reader. As long as cam review works I'm cool I guess

matthewmt

WKR
I've been using 2 cards that came with a browning cam and they've been fine. I know a guy locally that had SD card issues too.
I've been able to view on the viewer and on my laptop. Over all they've been good.
This last rifle season I had the cam that gave me trouble pulling the viewer on a old logging rd way out on a ridge, there must've been 7+ scrapes and a few impressive buck rubs. Wolf tracks, elk etc. Hoping to see a buck or bulls I was disappointed to find one pic of a foggy dark blur after being setup for 2 days with clear fresh sign all over.
I assume these issues are why they've been discontinued.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk