BOG Clandestine Black Flash Game Camera – 18MP – Only $39.99

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
HuntingGearDeals.com just dropped the best trail camera deal of the year that will save you $180 per trail camera.

While supplies last, you can pick up the BOG Clandestine Black Flash Game Camera – 18MP for only $39.99! This trail camera retails for $220, which equates to a savings of $180 each. Use the coupon codes below to reduce the price even more when you buy enough to qualify for the deal.

• Use code D230605A to save $15 on purchases of $100 or more!
  • Use code D230605B to save $25 on purchases of $200 or more!​

• Use code D230605C to save $35 on purchases of $300 or more!​

I purchased 10 of these before sharing.

Learn more about the deal on HuntingGearDeals.com or go directly to the deal here.

Last edited:

matthewmt

WKR
What did shipping run for that? 29$ for priority usps for 2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Shipping was $18.93

10 Cameras were $449.20 after taxes and shipping.

Last edited:
OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I picked up 10 of them when I originally posted the sale. They arrived within a few days and after testing, I wish I would've bought more. For $40, this is the best trail camera deal of the year!!!

matthewmt

WKR
I received my 2, wasn't expecting a removable viewer screen. Haven't set them up yet.

Last edited:

mtblackdog

Lil-Rokslider
HuntingGearDeals.com just dropped the best trail camera deal of the year that will save you $180 per trail camera.

While supplies last, you can pick up the BOG Clandestine Black Flash Game Camera – 18MP for only $39.99! This trail camera retails for $220, which equates to a savings of $180 each.

I purchased 10 of these before sharing.

Learn more about the deal on HuntingGearDeals.com or go directly to the deal here.
Do these have the removable viewer?

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just posted a coupon code that will save you an additional 10% off. You're crazy if you pass up this deal!
Hunting Gear Deals memorial day sale.jpg

Ordered 6 of them. 5 work perfect, one corrupted multiple SD cards and won't take pics. The bottom viewfinder drop out is cool but kind of unnecessary. It's loud and cumbersome. Still a great deal for $40.

Went back and looked for this again for Black Friday & noticed they are discontinued. Makes me realize what an absolute steal these were for $40 and wish I had gotten at least 2 or 3 more at that price! I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I have 1 that works flawlessly the other operates good but the module doesn't pop out very easy on it.
The rubber gasket gets bound up on the module sometimes but really good deal overall.

I have 1 that works flawlessly the other operates good but the module doesn't pop out very easy on it.
The rubber gasket gets bound up on the module sometimes but really good deal overall.

That’s the only negative on mine as well. It’s a pain in the azz to get the thing to open and makes some noise but overall it’s a good trail camera and the best deal I’ve ever gotten on one by far

OP
Hunting Gear Deals

Hunting Gear Deals

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Went back and looked for this again for Black Friday & noticed they are discontinued. Makes me realize what an absolute steal these were for $40 and wish I had gotten at least 2 or 3 more at that price! I love mine.

You are 100% correct. I picked up 10 of them to replace some older cameras and I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not buying more. This was the best trail camera deal that I've ever listed on HuntingGearDeals.com. As of right now, all 10 of mine are working well but I've got a couple that are a pain to get the viewfinder out of the camera. Usually, a tap with the palm on top of the camera jars it out.

Twiser13

FNG
I bought 20 of these from Natchez on big discount. They are dropping like flies. Several won’t take night photos and seeing increase of corrupting sd cards. Anyone know if BOG stands behind these?