Bluetooth Hearing Pro

so I'm on the hunt for new bluetooth enabled hearing protection. Not noise canceling. i had a pair of 3m muffs that were great until they flew off my tiller that was in the back of my truck. 7ish ft drop on the asphalt at 60mph . my only complaint with them is the horrendous microphone. it picked up every sound on earth. crickets, airplanes flying overhead, a light breeze. so needless to say I hated taking calls on them

suggestions?

I'm on my second set of isotunes, when they die I'll get another set.

I wear them just about all day, just about every day.

2ski

WKR
I actually am looking for something too. I'm seeing people wear hearing protection for dog training and think it might be a good idea to do the same. But want bud type ones. I have plenty of muffs.

SNelson

FNG
Axil is great. Make sure you get 2.0 Battery life on V1.0 SUCKED. Much improved on the 2.0. Hearing protection is good. 9mm is comfortable. 300 Ultra with a TiPro brake under a canopy is too much. Hearing enhancement is good but not as good as electronic muffs. The bluetooth works well and is my favorite feature. I use it daily for zoom calls, podcasts and music.

What?

What??

Worktunes.
Don't know if they do the fancy stuff, but I tuck my phone in them when I need to talk. People don't complain.

I have a set of those axils. Gen 1. Wind noise and white noise sucks a bit compared to my Sordins. Blue tooth is fine. The over the ear wires can get a bit painful with a long day wearing them and glasses.

hearing protection seems OK (23 DB they say) but who knows. Battery life has been fine on mine. 4-5 shooting matches with no issues but not listening to music. +3 hours or so of hunting and listening to podcasts if I recall from last fall.

You don't hear them.

But they don't block the sound waves. Which are what actually cause the damage.

That makes no sense. Have a reference for this statement?

(Not that I think the AirPods Pro should be used for hearing protection. They don’t have a NR rating but I assumed it was because Apple didn’t want to test them).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
I may not know the in and outs but if i put foam earplugs in I hear less noise, if I put airpods in I hear less noise but they allow for sounds to be digitized so I can hear them and then also allow for blocking of sound waves so I don’t hear them.

Guess I’m not following how blocking sound really isn’t blocking sound waves.

I may not know the in and outs but if i put foam earplugs in I hear less noise, if I put airpods in I hear less noise but they allow for sounds to be digitized so I can hear them and then also allow for blocking of sound waves so I don’t hear them.

Guess I’m not following how blocking sound really isn’t blocking sound waves.
You didn't read the link you asked for did you?

They don't block sound. They generate different sounds, so you don't hear either.

Noise canceling. Not noise blocking.