Sold BlackOvis "Misfit" Arrow Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are re-uploading these arrows! These are all arrow builds and bare shafts that ended up in our quiver, and not yours...yet. Reasons for these arrow listings vary, but no arrows are defective to the best of our knowledge. We tried to be as thorough as possible with these listings, but things like vane angle/helical were left off. I can approximate the angle if you need to know. These links are in pdf file format, and is updated after each purchase. So feel free to check in to see what is still available!

*Length of arrow is measured from the valley of the nock to the end of the carbon.
*If you want to buy a listing, please PM me WITH THE PRODUCT NUMBER and we'll get them sold to you and shipped out.
*We can see about sending images of the listing you are interested in, but it may take a day or two to get those sent your way.
*Any further questions, please PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Misfit Custom Arrow Builds

Easton Shafts and Fletched Arrows

All prices are TYD.
PayPal is a preferred payment method.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for all the interest and PM's! The Easton's are going fast, so let me know quick if you are interested in some of the listings! If you have any questions regarding the spreadsheet, arrows, etc., PM so I can get those questions answered. I have started to go through and clean up the spreadsheet, so continue to check in to see what is still available!

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have gone through the lists and cleaned them up, as well as added a few more to the Easton only page! Please PM me if you see anything that peaks your interest, or if you have any questions on them. Happy shooting!

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are a few new listings that have been added! Make sure your friends and family have had a chance at take a look, and see if there is something they can use before they are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.