Black Rifle instant coffee

Britt-dog

Lil-Rokslider
Love their instant, and the individual coffe bags are also very good. They really aren’t that much of a problem, I cut them open and dump the grounds after use. Not that much waste to pack out.

I ordered a box of the instant packs and some Beyond Black as well today. I forgot about the 20% meat eater code. Oh well....

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
Been pounding the instant for a month and half this summer up to 14 days total on the trails so far and really liking the weight saving. First year I’m not hauling a French press.

So why do we like Black Rifle instant? I'm not familiar with the company, and I don't own any black rifles. So far, Starbucks Columbian sticks are my go-to, but I can be convinced to try something else.

I really wanted this instant and regular coffee to be a better solution, so that I could switch from supporting the other. It does not seem to be the case for my appreciation for dark/bold/rich black coffee.

I really wanted this instant and regular coffee to be a better solution, so that I could switch from supporting the other. It does not seem to be the case for my appreciation for dark/bold/rich black coffee.
You are the minority......Ill PM you my address and you can send that trash to me.

No accounting for taste! I would have been happy to trade you, but already traded it to another. Thanks for the offer.

JoshC

FNG
SEVERAL months ago I submitted my email on the BRCC website to be notified when their instant coffee sticks became available. They emailed me last night so I figured I would pass the word along in case anyone else has been waiting for them. Cheers.
Can’t wait to try!

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for posting this. I have been using the Alpine stuff, it isn't bad but Ill try the BR. My local gun store has the coffee, I just never looked for the instant. I can also hit their HQ not too far from me.

OverlandOnTheFly

Lil-Rokslider
Just tried it for the first time, definitely a viable option when weight is a concern.
I also picked up their collapsible pour over device. Definitely a splurge in the weight and size department. If conditions allow I will take the pour over, but pumped to have a decent light weight option now.

Old thread, but "meateater" code still works for 20% off. Basically cancels out the shipping charges on a box of their instant coffee sticks.