Black Rifle instant coffee

TxAg2017

FNG
Glad to hear it’s good. I’ve been a BRCC fan for a while and knew Evan had been working on it. I’ll have to try some out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed and order... then tried it both hot and just mixed cold with an ice cub in the cup.... and ordered more. I have been drinking this daily as iced coffee and the wife has been doing hot coffee. This stuff is really good. I hope I have enough to make it thru the season. It seems to be going quicker than we expected at our house!

SoTxShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Just placed an order! Excited to take this with me on my archery mule deer hunt next month!

I got mine the other day. I have only had instant coffee from one other brand. This stuff was much better than what my buddy usually brings to camp!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ratbeetle

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed a box of the instant and a few bags to try. I've been wanting to see if the coffee lives up to the hype.

Ratbeetle

WKR
My order came in and I have to say, they make some darn good coffee. I figured it was way over hyped, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

I like the instant much better than the Starbucks stuff my wife usually buys for backpacking. I also ordered some just black, freedom fuel and beyond black. Tried the JB and FF so far, both are excellent.

Not sure it's 4x the price better than what we usually drink, but I'll most likely be getting a small subscription to enjoy on the weekends.

Savage99

WKR
I bought my dad one of the sample packs for Christmas. The AK-47 was amazing. I thought it was going to be overhyped marketing, but it is my favorite now. Checking on what they offer for instant now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered a box of instant for my hunts this fall and a bag of extra dark whole bean to try at home. MEATEATER code worked for 20% discount.

AgentVenom

Lil-Rokslider
Just used on my 24 mile trip (first major backing trip with my 8, 9 year old). Was very good for instant and let me leave the French press at home so I could carry more of their gear :)

hbc07

FNG
Any idea how often the restock the instant. I meant to buy some a few days ago, and then finally got around to it last night to find them sold out.

hbc07

FNG
Update: They're back in stock. Ordered a set for a backpacking trip I'm planning on taking in two weeks.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP