Black Rifle instant coffee

TX_Diver

WKR
I have some leftover from last year. Definitely one of the better instant coffees out there!

They have some new "steep bags" of coffee too but they seem like they'd be a pain to deal with if you were packed in.

OP
ATL-Kyle

ATL-Kyle

FNG
I have some leftover from last year. Definitely one of the better instant coffees out there!

They have some new "steep bags" of coffee too but they seem like they'd be a pain to deal with if you were packed in.
Yeah, I saw that. Their website recommended them to me and asked if I wanted to add them to my cart haha. I almost bit but I've heard so many good things about the instant coffee that I held off for now

Thanks for the tip...was able to get an order in. Seems like last yr everytime I tried it was out of stock.

AndySee

FNG
How's it taste compated to Starbucks Instant? Those have been my go to for awhile

LostArra

WKR
How's it taste compated to Starbucks Instant? Those have been my go to for awhile

The Black Rifle founder was on Meateater podcast and Rinella brought up the instant. If I remember correctly the guy acknowledged that the bar was set pretty high to top Via. But lets face it, instant coffee is a compromise but necessary.

OP
ATL-Kyle

ATL-Kyle

FNG
Speaking of which, there’s a BRC discount code available through MeatEater right now if anybody else is thinking about buying

Ddog

WKR
Got mine in and it's great stuff. Doesn't even taste like instant. Definitely ordering more.

turley

Lil-Rokslider
Going to look into placing and order....always up to try a new brew :)