Black Rifle Coffee Shipping to Canada

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Lads,

I was looking to order some of their instant coffee and try it out this year. I went on the website and shipping cost as much as two boxes of the coffee. I was wondering if anyone have found the instant coffee in Canada somewhere or know of a more economically friendly shipping option.

Also how is the coffee if you have had a chance to try it. I would rather support them then Starbucks.

Cheers.

tater

WKR
Call the Canadian branch of BRCC in St. Albert and see if they can work a deal for you. I know they don't show it on their site, but you never know. They may be able to swing it for you.

OP
R

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
Call the Canadian branch of BRCC in St. Albert and see if they can work a deal for you. I know they don't show it on their site, but you never know. They may be able to swing it for you.

Never thought of that. Thanks tater.

OP
R

Remps17

Lil-Rokslider
I got off the horn with BRCC in Canada and they are trying to bring up the instant coffee from the states. They don't know when it will be in but the kind lady said to keep checking the website. If any of my fellow Canadians wanted to know.

Cheers.

Big fan of their instant. Actually prefer it over via. It mixes much better for cold coffee and tastes better to me hot or cold.