Black Ovis Gaiters?

NeedleCrook

Lil-Rokslider
I’m kind of in the market for a new pair of gaiters, the Black Ovis ones have been popping up on camofire for $50 lately and I might pick them up but was hoping for some recommendations either for or against first.

Primary reason will be for bushwhacking though some pretty thick bush/thorn. I’m also open to all the others brands, but for $50 if these hold up, and seam tough- I’d give them a try.

Or spend a little extra for OR or SG or another brand?

ropeup79

Lil-Rokslider
I like mine. Pretty quiet, not very heavy, and fairly durable material. Not as durable as some others but more flexible/comfortable than most. The only thing I would change is if they were a touch taller. The King’s XKGs look great as well.

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
Like my Blackovis pair a lot. I'm not super hard on them but feel inclined to wear them more often than I thought I would. For the price I think you'll be happy. I have the original version btw, I'd expect the v2 to be better.

My Kennetreks have worked great and are super durable. That being said, all the Black Ovis clothing items I have purchased have been a great value