Black Gold Archery Sights- Great Customer Service!

I wanted to post about a great experience I had with Black Gold Archery sights. I recently called them and about a sight tape question I had. First off, a real person answered the phone which is rare anymore. His name was Aubrey and he was extremely helpful. He talked to me for almost a half an hour and answered every question I had and then some. It's nice to see companies like this still exist. If anybody has any hesitance about buying a Black Gold Sight, at least know that their customer service is top notch. I had heard their customer service was great, but they went above and beyond!

I had great luck with them as well. Had an Ascent slider I bought used that was sticking really bad when dialing yardage. I made clear to them I was not the original owner, but they still had me send it in, fixed it up, and did not charge me for repairs or return shipping. They were also really helpful with requests for and clarification of documentation. I ended up buying an Ascent Verdict new largely because they were great to deal with (and because my used Ascent was a nice sight).

Gumbo

WKR
Black Gold CS is great...I've had the same experiences. I've never had warranty issues, only questions, and they will dive deep down rabbit holes with you and I've never been made to feel like I'm a hassle to them. Great sights, great people.