Bino harness

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
I think i babe my choices narrowed down to T&K, Marsupial and AGC Ravus. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day in and day out my marsupial harnesses outperform my expectations. I run several sets of alpha glass and every one lives In a marsupial. Climbing trees in the dark to hunt deer to crawling through mud on a spring gobbler my optic investments are safe and secure. Not to mention the marsupials are built to last a long time. The only harness I will consider.

They all have pros and cons to them. There are several good ones. A lot of people I know like the marsupial. I personally prefer agc because I feel it better protects the binos from debris etc getting inside then my marsupial. to me, the opening forward vs backwards thing is a non issue, even one handed. To me, those are the top two to look at

If you are not opposed to magnets, the outdoor vision gen 2 is my favorite harness to date, I’m done trying different harnesses for now… Finally!

I have been going through harnesses pretty bad the past couple years, the outdoor vision changed the couple little things I didn’t like, now it’s close to perfect for me.

They really streamlined the gen 2. This is a med marsupial and large OV gen 2 for comparison, more internal volume with a very streamlined profile… most comfortable harness as well, which was also true with the gen 1

Attachments

• CE702D95-B219-4185-A1BC-AB11F35408D9.jpeg
    CE702D95-B219-4185-A1BC-AB11F35408D9.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 84

Cjidaho

FNG
Marsupial gear! I have a kuiu and Alaska guide creations and they don't come close in my opinion

I have the marsupial and the AGC. I prefer the marsupial. More comfortable to wear and the way it opens it a big issue to me. Both well made. Since the AGC is well made I use it as a place to store my back up binos In my truck. I guess I been wearing the Marsupial for 4/5 years. I used the AGC for a year. I would buy another if needed.

DDH00

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
In my opinion the Marsupial is the best bino harness out there. Every time I go out it suprises how nicely it fits and how easy it is to access and put away your binos. The magnets are also very quite if you are into archery hunting.

JD Jones

WKR
Marsupial has been it for me for a lot of the reasons expressed. #1 though… it’s been the best blend of form factor and glass protection

DosAmigos

FNG
Marsupial has been the best for me. Work great with my El Range Binos. Purchased the waterproof cover as well and it works great also

rev44

Lil-Rokslider
Tried a few and nothing IMO as good as the Marsupial gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
Another for marsupial gear. I have used a kuiu, eberlestock, and the vortex that came with my binos. Marsupial was easily the best. Only complaint is the straps seem to smell quickly, but easy to take off and clean.