Bino harness for Maven

warrior80

WKR
I picked up the AGC Hybrid model for mine from Blackovis. I've liked it so far.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

warrior80

WKR
I ordered the AGC hybrid
Nice. I have a Kuiu harness as well that I've been using the last couple of years and I've liked it ok, but there are a couple things that could be better. I only have a few days of use on the AGC Hybrid, but so far so good.

Steve C

Lil-Rokslider
Rick Young Outdoors lightweight on my B2. Don't let the appearance that those straps will cut into you shoulders fool you. They don't and are by far my favorite for any binocular up to the B2 in size an d weight.

Cervid

FNG
Rick Young Outdoors lightweight on my B2. Don't let the appearance that those straps will cut into you shoulders fool you. They don't and are by far my favorite for any binocular up to the B2 in size an d weight.
do you use any sort of cover for either of the lenses when you use the Rick Young system?

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Rick Young Outdoors also has a neoprene bino cover. Folds over the top/eye piece and covers and locks on the objectives. 4 different sizes:

I like the whole setup; it's just simple, and you can carry the bino's in 5 combinations (well only 2 or 3 really matter, but nevertheless)

I use the RYO or the enclosed marsupial gear. Both are great and have their place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
I have the B2 9x45s and B3 8x30s. Plan to use RYO harness and neoprene cover for B3s and a Marsupial Enclosed for B2s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk