Bino Harness Colour

Hey RS,

I'm wondering if anyone has the Game Changer in Wolf Grey. If you do, how accurate is the colour on the website for it? I've seen a couple of pictures elsewhere and it doesn't look as blue/grey in those as it does on the website. Thanks!

PS. Lets focus on the colour question, and not divert to Erik's reputation.

nobody

WKR
Don’t own one, and I would say 99.999% of rokslide is in the same boat for reasons you’re obviously well aware of based on how you worded your post.

That said, I’ve seen them in person at various sporting goods stores, and it’s about as generic of a medium gray as there is.

If you like gray, buy a Marsupial enclosed. Their gray is awesome, and there’s no legal baggage with their company or the founders or anyone with them. And the harness is superior, AND cheaper. Win-win-win all the way around.

wnelson14

WKR
Don’t own one, and I would say 99.999% of rokslide is in the same boat for reasons you’re obviously well aware of based on how you worded your post.

That said, I’ve seen them in person at various sporting goods stores, and it’s about as generic of a medium gray as there is.

If you like gray, buy a Marsupial enclosed. Their gray is awesome, and there’s no legal baggage with their company or the founders or anyone with them. And the harness is superior, AND cheaper. Win-win-win all the way around.
This ^^

OP
Stearinlys

I appreciate that @nobody, I did have my eye on that one as well. Have you seen the foliage in person?

nobody

WKR
I appreciate that @nobody, I did have my eye on that one as well. Have you seen the foliage in person?
Yup, I’ve owned the wolf gray and the foliage marsupials. The wolf gray looks fantastic. Idk what it is about foliage, but it looks… plastic? Idk how to describe it, but I’m not a fan.