Bino digiscoping

92xj

WKR
What’s the latest and greatest for Bino adapting?
I have an iPhone 12 Pro and maven B6s. I’ve been holding the phone to whatever set of binos I’m running at the time and am finally ready to stop fighting the handholding.

Curmudgeon

Lil-Rokslider
I started using the MagView last year. The cost initially kept me from taking the plunge but my son was raving about his so I bit the bullet. After using it on an elk and antelope hunt I ended up not leaving the magnetic ring on the eyepiece of my binoculars all the time. I didn't like the way it felt when glassing. I was able to adjust the tension on the ring to where I could just get it to pop on and off. When not in use I kept it in a pouch on my bino harness. With a good tripod I was able to get some pictures and video much further than I expected. The one downside is the metal plate you have to stick on the back of your phone case that keeps the phone from charging but I just bought another cheap case and swapped them back and forth. Here'e a couple of pictures I took. The bull by himself is right at 1400 yards and the herd is at 800 yards.

IMG_8996.jpegIMG_1785.jpeg

Waggy

FNG
What’s the latest and greatest for Bino adapting?
I have an iPhone 12 Pro and maven B6s. I’ve been holding the phone to whatever set of binos I’m running at the time and am finally ready to stop fighting the handholding.

Check out novagrade. I’ve had a phone scope and saw the mag views come out as well, but novagrade offers the best overall combination for me. Nothing attached to your phone, interchangeable between phones, case doesn’t matter… I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirogue

WKR
Check out novagrade. I’ve had a phone scope and saw the mag views come out as well, but novagrade offers the best overall combination for me. Nothing attached to your phone, interchangeable between phones, case doesn’t matter… I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll check it out. Sounds like they’re in the present world, and haven’t been under a rock for several years, if you don’t need a separate case to charge in today’s wireless charging vehicles, etc.

OP
92xj

92xj

WKR
Bought the magview, it works but I am not in love with it.
It will be a great day when a call phone company puts the camera lens dead center of the phone, a metal ring around the lens with indexing marks would be money with the magview system.