BHA seems “all-in” with Biden

Warmsy

WKR
That’s an extremely poor way to make a judgement and that type of approach has got this country into a damn mess. It’s odd how we are in an era with a world of information at our fingertips but people will make a decision based off what someone tells them in a couple 15 minute YouTube videos. Of course anyone sounds good presenting their own unchallenged agenda! The first thing I do for any organization/politician is look for reasons not to join/support. They’re legit once they pass that step. The good:bad with BHA is about 1:5
I was excited about giving money to a conservation group. With all of today's bs and posturing, that's a great way to look at any organization trying to get your money. Thanks fir putting that out there. I don't have much to give right now, but you have inspired me to give to an organization that is on point.t, not someone who put together a video that makes thern look awesome. Thanks.

greywacke

FNG
If science works they would not have been against spring bear season. What does that have to do with greed any way

The answer is Uranus. If David Peterson is strong enough to singlehandedly kill Colorado Spring Bear Season, he can probably beat Bruce Lee.

Last edited:

204guy

WKR
The answer is Uranus. Tides go in, tides go out.
Man you were doing so good bringing people into BHA comparing them to the church and whatnot, then you go and get yourself banned.

BHA has a big problem when they can't even garner moderate support on Rokslide. Pretty overwhelming number of former members. I think a lot of guys are a bit bitter about what BHA could have been vs what they are.

Or maybe they could care less about their members with big environmentalist groups cutting them checks?

260madman

WKR
Republicans want to take your lands Democrats want to take your guns. An over simplification by far but you can still go hunt with a bow but you can’t hunt without land.
Glad to see you don’t like freedom and will turn over a god given right that’s spelled out in black and white by our founders. I get it, guns are icky. Venezuela and Bolivia turned out great when they gave up their guns. The citizens can not fight back now and they will tell you to never give up your guns so you don’t have the problem that they have.

I’m half crippled up but I’ll be damned if I give up a right or land. I’d fight tooth and nail to keep land. I wish we had more in Wisconsin but it’s at the bottom of the priority list.

Beto O’Cuck can knock on your door and ask for your guns and you’ll hand them over. Me? Well there’s only one way to get mine.

greywacke

FNG
Man you were doing so good bringing people into BHA comparing them to the church and whatnot, then you go and get yourself banned.

BHA has a big problem when they can't even garner moderate support on Rokslide. Pretty overwhelming number of former members. I think a lot of guys are a bit bitter about what BHA could have been vs what they are.

Or maybe they could care less about their members with big environmentalist groups cutting them checks?

Hey bro, and all the rest of you - I don't work for BHA. I ain't even a member. I did buy a packraft and go to their website though.

Ya'll sound like a gaggle of rookie duck callers, trying to get the most put out when I correct some kid who thinks science-based sustainable game management is wrong when he doesn't get spring bear.

And if 1 man was capable of destroying spring bear hunting in the entire state of Colorado, it was ******* weak to start with. The answer is still Uranus.

The EPA under Obama's leadership sure did a number on the Animus River in your state lol

zr8mah2.jpg
Well I'm sure I could reference some Ecological Disasters that just happened to occur during Trump's Presidential Term (Storm Related Pollution from Hurricane Harvey perhaps?) but isolated incidents are just as they sound. Isolated, and Incidents.

Obama wasn't swinging a Pickaxe at the Gold King Mine in an attempt to pollute the Animas River, and Trump wasn't flying a Helicopter with a dip tank dumping loads of water into already inundated Wastewater Facilities during Hurricane Harvey either. So I don't think it's fair to blame either President for those types of events.

greywacke

FNG
Well I'm sure I could reference some Ecological Disasters that just happened to occur during Trump's Presidential Term (Storm Related Pollution from Hurricane Harvey perhaps?) but isolated incidents are just as they sound. Isolated, and Incidents.

Obama wasn't swinging a Pickaxe at the Gold King Mine in an attempt to pollute the Animas River, and Trump wasn't flying a Helicopter with a dip tank dumping loads of water into already inundated Wastewater Facilities during Hurricane Harvey either. So I don't think it's fair to blame either President for those types of events.

What about when they greenlight Pebble and open up ANWR to oil production?

For those of us in Colorado, what deterred me the most from joining BHA was their promoting David Peterson as the founder of the Colorado BHA chapter and vice chair for conservation at the national level. He was instrumental in the ban on spring bear hunting in Colorado. How is that advocating for hunters? I asked this same question when I was interested in supporting the BHA vets initiative (they highly tout Peterson’s veteran credentials) and received no response.
I’m a happy life member of RMEF. Would encourage anyone else to support orgs like RMEF.
Well, bear levels in Colorado are out of control. CPW does all they can to try to get you to buy a bear tag along with any other tag you buy. Without the spring season they aren’t meeting yearly harvest quotas.
Yep another ballot box biology success story..... sarcasm. Ironically Land Tawney was explicit in his opposition of ballot box biology in his Kifarucast interview when pressed about the wolf reintroduction initiative in CO.
Hey bro, and all the rest of you. I don't work for BHA. I ain't even a member. I did buy a packraft and go to their website though.

Ya'll sound like a gaggle of rookie duck callers, trying to get the most put out when I correct some kid who thinks science-based sustainable game management is wrong when he doesn't get spring bear.

And if 1 man was capable of destroying spring bear hunting in the entire state of Colorado, it was ******* weak to start with. Try again.
At what point did “some kid” state that science-based game management is wrong? If it was truly science-based then it wouldn’t require a ballot box initiative. Last time I checked CPW used science-based game management. It’s not so much that 1 man single-handedly destroyed spring bear hunting, it’s that he is touted as the founder of BHA in CO and a national leader for an organization that claims to advocate for hunters. Heck, it’s even in their name!

brsnow

WKR
Glad to see you don’t like freedom and will turn over a god given right that’s spelled out in black and white by our founders. I get it, guns are icky. Venezuela and Bolivia turned out great when they gave up their guns. The citizens can not fight back now and they will tell you to never give up your guns so you don’t have the problem that they have.

I’m half crippled up but I’ll be damned if I give up a right or land. I’d fight tooth and nail to keep land. I wish we had more in Wisconsin but it’s at the bottom of the priority list.

Beto O’Cuck can knock on your door and ask for your guns and you’ll hand them over. Me? Well there’s only one way to get mine.
How is the 2A a God given right if the founding father wrote the constitution? Are they prophets? I believe in the constitution and what it stands for, but am not sure what God has to do with it...

KurtR

WKR
Hey bro, and all the rest of you - I don't work for BHA. I ain't even a member. I did buy a packraft and go to their website though.

And if 1 man was capable of destroying spring bear hunting in the entire state of Colorado, it was ******* weak to start with. The answer is still Uranus.
Science based management is the way it should be and that’s why their would be a season . You don’t seem to catch on very fast...,,,,

greywacke

FNG
Science based management is the way it should be and that’s why their would be a season . You don’t seem to catch on very fast...,,,,

So now you're telling me he also went against the state biologists and state game managers to singlehandedly kill your spring bear season? Wow. He must really be a big shot to have so much power over the lives of millions!