Best way to carry a bugle tube

cnelk

WKR
The next question is what do you do with your bugle tube when you’re not hunting or in camp?

Mine is still in the Bendable holder on my pack.

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
For those of us that are cheap, I see something I like and make a version of it. A piece of 4" drainage pipe (not pvc, thinner more flexible stuff) stuffed into my water bottle spot on my pack makes for easy in and out. Top is secured to pack with some shock cord

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sasquatch

WKR
Great thread! Has anyone tried pinning it between their pack and frame behind their head? I've always used paracord over the shoulder but can't stand it flopping around on my damn hip when moving.

That’s where I put mine. Straight over my back and it slides between my pack bag and it’s frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m laughing at myself. Every once in awhile you hear something that makes you feel old. I never heard of a bugle holder. I use a sherpa. :D

87TT

WKR
I made a quiver for mine. It is attached to the load lifter on top and a strap on the bottom. I can take it out and put it back without looking with just my right hand. The cord is under the strap so I can't lose it. It has never fallen out.
CIMG8031.JPG
I can't sew but the wife can.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The next question is what do you do with your bugle tube when you’re not hunting or in camp?

Mine is still in the Bendable holder on my pack.

Or you could even ask "what do you do with your bow or pack or release or bino's when you're not hunting or in camp"?

I made a quiver for mine. It is attached to the load lifter on top and a strap on the bottom. I can take it out and put it back without looking with just my right hand. The cord is under the strap so I can't lose it. It has never fallen out.
View attachment 172951
I can't sew but the wife can.

I see you have one of those bands around your bugle tube; does it make your calls sound better? I was thinking about trying one.

87TT

WKR
I see you have one of those bands around your bugle tube; does it make your calls sound better? I was thinking about trying one.
Not sure as it is the only one I've used but I imagine it does change the sound.

Bookhead

FNG
I put mine in the cupholder but i also learned i can fit two bottles of water inside it if my pack is maxed out on backcountry hunts

Scoot

WKR
I was a little skeptical of the bendable products option. Got it and love it. Won't go back.

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
What others have said, if on the move chasing elk, it is under my arm via across body with paracord. Anytime else, shove it between my lid and pack (SG Sky 5900)