Best Reinforced Leather Belt for Work/Dress (CC when needed)

bozeman

WKR
Anybody got any recommendations for a solid belt to wear for work and dress (church, business) that is reinforced for CC when needed? Most leather belts I have tend to 'bend' over time.......

thanks!

bat-cave

WKR
Nexbelt or Kore Ratcheting belts. Easiest to adjust on the fly (sitting vs Standing ... restroom etc ...)

id_jon

WKR
Not leather, but I've been wearing this belt daily for 6 years and it still looks basically new. Plenty stiff for conceal carry.

OP
bozeman

bozeman

WKR
Had an online 'run in' with T&K....wouldn't buy a thing from them. I asked one question in a facebook group about their belts and the price......it was an honest question and you woulda thought I slapped their mom.

4rcgoat

WKR
Had an online 'run in' with T&K....wouldn't buy a thing from them. I asked one question in a facebook group about their belts and the price......it was an honest question and you woulda thought I slapped their mom.
Damn.....that sucks.

bsnedeker

WKR
That dude is a clown.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Yoder

WKR
I got a belt from Origin a few months ago. Super thick leather, handmade in the USA.

wnelson14

WKR

I’ve had one of these for three years strongest reenforced leather belt, I have ever seen hasn’t bent, sagged, or wore out, everyday use.

Binz17

Lil-Rokslider
I have one of the ratcheting belts, company name is mission belts? I've been using it for well over a year and it's still perfect.