Best Range Finders

ni7ne

FNG
There are a handful of CR123 cell rangefinders by various manufacturers. Vortex viper is one. Sig has one.

It seems like a nitpick, but I really hate being forced to buy/carry those smaller cells that most rangefinders use.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I use a Leica 2800 for archery hunting and am rolling with a Vortex Fury HD 5000 as my binos of choice. Every time I get asked about range finders, my recommendation is now Leica even after a decade of the same Vortex handled rangefinder being used.

veprk

FNG
I had a set a Leica's 2000b model i believe and wow...impressive unit. Getting into long range target shooting I snagged a set vortex hd4000s good for ranging way past any shooting distance I'll be shooting. Lifetime warranty and good price. Hard to argue

RyanC

WKR
Does anyone have time with the Leica Rangemaster CRF Pro? Is this a new product for Leica?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Does anyone have time with the Leica Rangemaster CRF Pro? Is this a new product for Leica?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it today, setup was super easy. They have a bunch of short videos showing how to do all the little tasks etc. Gun profiles also very easy.

BigNate

WKR
I've been using Sig for both archery and rifle. I've had no issues whatsoever but when I recommend a Sig to my son his went to crap during the first season.

He sent it in, they sent it back reporting nothing wrong. It would range a couple times and then not. Very random. He tried sending it in again, got it back, but doesn't trust it.

He's now using a Vortex. Given his experience with Sigs warranty I probably won't buy anything else from them.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I've been using Sig for both archery and rifle. I've had no issues whatsoever but when I recommend a Sig to my son his went to crap during the first season.

He sent it in, they sent it back reporting nothing wrong. It would range a couple times and then not. Very random. He tried sending it in again, got it back, but doesn't trust it.

He's now using a Vortex. Given his experience with Sigs warranty I probably won't buy anything else from them.
Heard a few stories like that, was dead set on a Kilo 5k before the CRF-Pro was released. They seem to offer the most (Sig) features, like the archery mode, but QC sounds a bit rocky…..