Best prices for bullets?

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
I normally use gun.deals to find the best prices and make it easier or from Midway, Graf and Sons, Brownell's, PSA, Cheaper Than Dirt, or MidSouth Shooters Supply. Or find the UPC code for whatever you want to buy and just Google that and see what comes up too

CTR

Lil-Rokslider
Never heard of it but next time I'm out of something I'll have to give them a look!^^

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Shooters pro shop If you shoot Nosler stuff. Other than that....I havnt found anything that is significantly cheaper.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Anyone had issues with the blems that Shooter Pro sells?

Last edited:
I’ve gotten some deals on blems from Midway.

Also, Speer has rebates sometimes. You can get some cheap bullets if you double that up with a sale/coupon on a website.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Anyone had issues with the blems that Shooter Pro sells?

I've never had any issues with them. Honestly, the only way I can tell the difference between their blems and #1 stuff is the packaging. #1 stuff comes in a box and the blems come in a bag.

TheCougar

WKR
I’ve used the AmmoSeek app to find good prices. Believe it or not, if you catch Cabelas on sale and use the old “gift card” + 2% activejunky or military discount, their prices can be competitive. Otherwise, Midway, guns.com, etc. never tried shootersproshop, I’ll have to check it out.